List of papers/ documents applicable to all applicants:
- Completed loan application
- 3 Passport size photographs
- Proof of identify (photocopies of Voters ID card/ Passport/ Driving licence/ IT PAN card)
- Proof of residence (photocopies of recent Telephone Bills/ Electricity Bill/ Property tax receipt/ Passport/ Voters ID card)
- Proof of business address for non-salaried individuals
- Statement of Bank Account/ Pass Book for last six months
- Signature identification from present bankers
- Personal Assets and Liabilities statement
For guarantor (wherever applicable):
- Personal Assets and Liabilities Statement
- 2 passport size photographs
- Proof of identification as above
- Proof of residence as above
- Proof of business address as above
- Signature identification from his/her present bankers
Additional documents required for salaried persons :
- Original Salary Certificate from employer
- TDS certificate on Form 16 or copy of IT Returns for last two financial years, duly acknowledged by IT Deptt.
Additional documents required for Professionals/self- employed/ other IT assesses:
- Acknowledged copies of three years I.T. returns/ Assessment Orders.
- Photocopies of challans evidencing payment of Advance Income Tax.